• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FINALLY!!!

vetmxer

Extreme
I finally got my sled. It over a month late but maybe if there where any issues with it where taken care of. Mine was built in October. 1412th built. My friend is 1419. Better late than never. I hope. Has anyone heard why the had these sleds on so called back order?

Attachments

• IMG_1094_1_1_1.JPG
    IMG_1094_1_1_1.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 91

Glad to see you finally got yours. Mine came off the truck yesterday and will be in my garage tonight. Let the mods begin.

Thank you Blue. Our gang is heading up to Tug Hill this Thursday. Hopefully it gets good and rough.
Hey apexer. did you get yours though North American Warhorse?

Sweet looking ride..

stock said:
Hallstead , Ride rail to trails alot
I'm in Factoryville, by Keystone college. I hit rail to trails during the week, and when I can't make it up to tug hill. Well hope to see you out there. My 08 nytro will have a new look next week.

Yamloyal said:
stock said:
Hallstead , Ride rail to trails alot
I'm in Factoryville, by Keystone college. I hit rail to trails during the week, and when I can't make it up to tug hill. Well hope to see you out there. My 08 nytro will have a new look next week.
Towanda, Bradford county. No trails, make your own. Thats why we go up north most of the time.

vetmxer said:
Why are they waiting for shocks?

Just my guess. Custom valving, one off, low production volume shocks would take longer to get from the shock manufacturer. Probably came in two or more batches which would explain why some guys are getting thier sleds much later than others.

Back