• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First ride of the season!!

nswsparky said:
Took mine out for the first time yesterday. Bought it last year and only put 12 miles on it... I did find out it never got the cold weather start mod so it did not want to start at 0F this morning. and who ever thought to hold the battery cover on with metric allen head speed screws is an idot.

If you don't have one, that allen wrench is part of your tool kit. I just used mine on Tuesday to do the same thing.

It is odd, that their are tooless screws on one side and metric allen heads on the other. I suppose they want you to get at your belt trailside and keep your battery less accessible to others.

Yea but they want you to check the oil every ride also.We need to come up with a toolless solution for that.

Mine did not come with a tool kit. I had to dig for a long time to find a metric allen to work to get it open i have to see if the tooless screws work on that side

First ride of the season yesterday saw the snirtiest and roughest trails I can remember. I used the 134 miles to finish dialing in the suspension on the Phazer. The end of the day was the most fun up till my buddies Arctic Cat melted down. I didnt want the day to end. G.B.

Attachments

• 2012-12-30_14-18-02_966.jpg
    2012-12-30_14-18-02_966.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 61
Maine has gotten a great start this year with over 3 feet of snow already. Just got back from a 5 day trip and had a blast.

Back