• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

first ride on 07 apex gt......

viperyder

Extreme
havent had a chance to write in, but just wanted to say really happy with my purchase,i love it ,although i hit bottom a few too many times after a weekend in millinocket,me (me being 210lbs).so i decided to give AMF MOTORSPORTS a call,after about a 30min talk ,joe there explaining the american specs are set too soft compaired to scandenavian for example.
i decided to send my shock up to him...
just got it back only 4 days have passed and although i've been rotto-tilling my lawn,the first test ride is coming up this weekend.
also after hereing about the handling issues,and me agreeing i'd like to have it rail a bit more ,i desided to go with the pioneer 13mm sway bar ,just hope it arrives before thurs night :Rockon:
got a whole list of things to try ,lower preload front,add sway bar,shim ski's etc.
anyone that has there adjustments of there comp and rebound,would give me a good bench mark ;)!
heading to rangeley ,ME this weekend,cant wait to try the new shock and things....joe at AMF says its going to be a huge difference,all i can do is hope,on the lawn in circles i cant tell ,lol.
guys thanks for all the great help ,and info,ive pm'ed a few of you ,and appreiciate any help i can get if anyone has any other idea's .
cant wait to get into a summer project like clutching ,lol ;)!
thanks, gary~

Well you should give it a good work out in rangley,we were heading over there last sat. from rumford,but turned and went in another direction,after getting with in 20 miles of it,and the trails were destroyed,snow blowen off the tops dirt every where,and bumps that would swollow up a pick up,good luck up there,we are heading back up to the county.

Back