• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First run on my srx700 in years,WOW...

3 greatest sounds ever

2001 SRX
Any JAP In-Line 4 cylinder over 10,000 rpm's i:e APEX
Your girl saying she just got back from Victoria's Secret & she NEEDS your advice how they look
I hope your list isn't meant to be in order of importance!
Cuz it needs some re-shuffling.

There has been some debate on whether an SRX runs better with an aftermarket can. IMO a can takes a GREAT sounding machine and makes it BETTER!
I was referring to the 2 smoke version.

I used to own a ZRT 600 Triple. Hit 110 mph according to Cats Speedometer. LOL. I have a Kawasaki KH400 Triple. To restore. So I appreciate your appreciation. Just wanted to say. Bemidji, MN Craigslist. Has a nice SRX 700 triple listed. If anybody is interested. SXR my mistake.

Used to get all kinds of compliments on my 97 sx with the gytr pipes, always the same, that's loud but sure sounds good, lol. Had can with stingers on my 01 srx that was pretty mean and made more power than most aftermarket pipes, definitely made a difference.

Nothings sounds better than the apex screaming,love my winder just wish it was a 4 cylinder..

Nothings sounds better than the apex screaming,love my winder just wish it was a 4 cylinder..[/QUOTE

According to the vintage people. There is no replacement for displacement. But I agree a 4cyl is the key. That’s why my favorite vintage bike is the Honda CB400 Supersport. I went over 110 miles per hour on one when I was young and dumb.

Back