• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FIXES COVERED BY WARRANTY

I've been on hardcoresledder, until I got a link with this site I never knew about it. I bought my sled at Winnipeg Sport and Leisure, and my name is Trevor. I'm 27 and own my house in stony mtn. I bought 3 new cars and 1 new truck, and that is not relevent to this site.
My Phazer VIN is JYE8GN00X7A0047**

1.I think that asking for the suspension update if it has not yet stranded you is just common sense.
2. If there is a design defect that is causing overheating, it's just a matter of time till you experience the conditions that cause it, maybe while your in the back country, like I was when i was on a lake of unknown water flow patterns where you would not want to stop to kick out the heat exchanger.
3. I've been stranded twice in the middle of nowhere, because my Phazer is Sub-par
As for the other issues, they're mostly just annoying, but these two are safety issue, and there should be a recall.

Whats your username on hardcoresledder? I asume that you have posted this complains from the starts on HCS or maybe not.

#*$&@ happens with all brands... And I hope you are really really lucky with you doo so that the people on dootalk dont get the same #*$&@ on theyr forum next year this time...

Good luck with your new doo!

Back