• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Found a Warrior!

I think he is close in his price?! I am sure you are going to need/want to do some upgrades, first thing would be a 13mm sway bar and then start looking at other guys warriors and go from there. You are going to love the performance and that motor will go Many, Many miles before even thinking about a rebuild! I'd offer him 37 and go up to 39.

Well I told him my offer of 3700 is there so we will see what happens. If I get this, No-Action is coming out and putting a M-10 in or a AC skid in.....with the different swap bar, excell exhaust, apex seat, C&A's, bar riser, 1.75" track, 23t gears, ulmer clutch kit....ahhhh come on man take my offer so i have a new toy! :yam: :yam: :yam:

Coles55 said:
Well I told him my offer of 3700 is there so we will see what happens. If I get this, No-Action is coming out and putting a M-10 in or a AC skid in.....with the different swap bar, excell exhaust, apex seat, C&A's, bar riser, 1.75" track, 23t gears, ulmer clutch kit....ahhhh come on man take my offer so i have a new toy! :yam: :yam: :yam:
Sweet ! At least you know what your in for but in the end you are going to Love it! Check out the 4 strolke garage section and there are a bunch of us that have moded our warriors, you can get all kinds of ideas!
Keep us posted!

hope you get it.

Well guy has said he will take 3700! Going to hopefully pick it up Saturday, anything major I should be looking for that is a bad sign....?

Coles55 said:
Well guy has said he will take 3700! Going to hopefully pick it up Saturday, anything major I should be looking for that is a bad sign....?
That's Awesome! Welcome to the 4 stroke world! You're going to love it!
I really do not forsee any problems to look for, I have 9500 ,iles on mine and never had 1 problem. I would just do your tpical once over, make sure motor sounds good, make sure he didn't bounce off of a tree, lift the back end and run the track a little.
Plan on the mods you were talking about earlier and your going to Love it!

Coles55 said:

Hate to burst your bubble :o| But 03's and 04's had Oil Burning issues :drink:
I have an 04 Warrior and it uses 1 Qt of oil every 400-500 miles. It presently has 13k miles on it and I have owned it since it was new. I just keep adding oil to it!
If I was you I would look for an 05 Warrior, they put different piston rings in that year and that solved the oil burning problem.

Awesome your going to love it. I loved my 05 with just a apex seat,C&A's and a bar riser. This year it is going to be my dream sled. These sleds are great to mod.

Bob Miller said:
Hate to burst your bubble :o| But 03's and 04's had Oil Burning issues :drink:
Really? That is wierd. I have an '04 and one of my buddies has an '04 and Niether one of ours ever burns an ounce of oil!
That might be something to ask the guy when you pick it up!? Just ask how much oil he uses in a season?

Ya I heard of 03's burning oil but nothing on the 04's and up, hmm ya I will have to ask him that.

Back