• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fox pump holder review

Muffin

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 SR Viper RTX SE
I am proud to say that our pump holders are working great. We have about 500 miles on a viper and about 700 miles on a nytro with holder installed. No damage what so ever and the pump is safe and sound. Anyone else have some feedback?

Got mine when I ordered my extensions a few weeks back. Would like to report that I have 500 hard miles on my extensions an pump holder an the pump has not moved an works perfect still. Recommend ithe holder to anyone. Also really like the 136 tip up's. Big thanks to both of you!

Brad

I still can't find a good place to mount mine... Belt guard has my spare belt and Thera no space I have found for a mount yet

I mounted mine to the bulkhead like in the pictures, and it fits there perfectly with my belt on the belt guard. Really easy to install too, just drill and tap the holes, then mount with the provided hardware.

Back