• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Franklin, another great member has passed!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Sad to say we have lost another great member of Totallyamaha. Franklin (Garrett Valimont). He will be missed in the Yamaha Community. You can see how much he loved his Yamaha, his wife is wearing the shirt he wore at their wedding reception! This man bleed yamalube! She set his most prized possession his Sidewinder at his funeral. So sad and god speed to my TY brother Franklin.

IMG_20220509_140058233_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20220509_140313688.jpg

DB8212964F3B4D9EAB4ECD9949C4CCB3.jpg

I have bought and sold parts and sleds with Garrett for nearly 10 years and met him several times in person. He was always a pleasure to deal with and certainly bled blue! He battled cancer for 9 years and passed away this past spring at 41.

I have bought and sold parts and sleds with Garrett for nearly 10 years and met him several times in person. He was always a pleasure to deal with and certainly bled blue! He battled cancer for 9 years and passed away this past spring at 41.

I know it sad to see a fellow die hard pass. :(

always sorry to see a fellow enthusist go down.

man, WAY too young. Heckuva Yamaha loyalist for sure though

Back