• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuel Tech FT450

rat4020

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Polaris and Turboed Apex in a off road buggy
Are there any members here that installed a Fuel Tech system in their Apex motors I could use some help with mine LOL

Nobody ae?
Its I installed a Ft450 with a universal 4cyl harness. Not much support after sale. Got a pos out of the supposed to be negative trigger for the coil and injector relays main is normal

Last edited:
Got 12.4 volts showing on the display. And I was thinking the same about the injector wires I guess I didnt think it mattered though

I looked up ID 1050.48.11.14.4 wiring and there's or they say pos and neg makes no diff when wiring them

spent an hr remote tuning with Fuel Tech and it’s all good. The person who sold me the ft450 had about everything wrong and don’t ask me what he all did cause I couldn’t keep up with the pointer on my laptop as he was tuning . My bad for not contacting Fuel Tech from the beginning that would’ve saved a lot of frustration. It’s running very well now. I still have a lot to learn about the Ft450

Last edited:

Back