• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fx Nytro ER-1 Fault

Does that include the ones at the battery? Had a Phazer that has a single connector near the battery - that caused the Er-1 due to corrosion. Also check the one for battery + if yours has one.

Ok, id like to revisit this since Ive been battling a crazy electrical gremlin myself! When you found the bad junction block, did it appear to be corroded? Or did it look good? Ive taken apart every block I can get too, and they all look great, but I cleaned them up and lathered them up with die-electric, and still having issues.

No never looked bad but when i made a jumper basically clamp on ground and go through and touch each ground when you pull the black caps off. See if you hear system fully power up. You can also test this with 12 volt dc test light. It will be very bright when you find the right ground

Great, thanks Im to the point where my next move is to cut off all the blocks and solder all the wires together

Great, thanks Im to the point where my next move is to cut off all the blocks and solder all the wires together

Yep fairly easy to do and i ran a separate ground wire to chassis ground for each ground block as well. Soldered them all together at each junction.

Back