• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX Nytro Inside Look!!

DELTABOX said:
The FX Nytro will be set up for aggressive riders. I talked to the reps at the Demo event and one guy just got back from Canterbury Races he showed us pictures of the race sled without bodywork. The Nytro Robbie is racing is a prototype FX Nytro trail sled modified for racing it is not a hand built racer. They use the same FX chassis and the same tunnel, seat etc. The racer does have more bracing but the stock RTX will be very capable.....

Thanks for the info.

I wonder how hard it would be to add the bracing?

Alan hope I'm not repeating a ? as I'm trying to keep up with all posts on this sled. I traded in the apex towards this sled and am in the process of taking off all the goodies on the old sled. My ? is are the gears and chain the same as on the apex and what is the # of teeth on nytro gears ? just wondering if I should keep my 23 Top gear out of apex? Another ? came to mind is it pretty much same job time and work wise to change out track ? Also are you having any luck with cluthing up grades? Thanks :o|

dburu2, the top and bottom gears have the same spline and use the same hyvo style chain so they will swap out from one to another. The Nytro gearing is 21-39. Right now we haven't tested enough to say what gearing is going to be better for top end while not giving up too much low end acceleration.

Thanks Allen for the detailed information.

The more I look at this sled, the more I'm convinced the FX Nytro RTX is going to be my next sled in a year or two.

The only thing that might hold me back is if it doesn't have or can't be modified for enough fuel range to run with the REVs. Can you see anywhere to add 5 gallons of fuel (tour buddy style)?

Back