• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gearing

I had digger 1,325 on my viper,the biggest problem was not the bent stud , but the woody 2,86 plate that bent
image.jpg

Those plate have aroud 6000km and i always chek my stud to make sure they are thing enough...... 11 oookm i have replaced 50% of the stud and at least all the plate once ,maybe more....

Last edited:

fyi , woodys is one of the studs I DONT RECOMMEND (other than triggers for lake running) , but I usually get flack for it when posting...snow studs warthogs...no bending or breaking ever...if run in enough quantity

Last edited:
I had digger 1,325 on my viper,the biggest problem was not the bent stud , but the woody 2,86 plate that bentView attachment 117665
Those plate have aroud 6000km and i always chek my stud to make sure they are thing enough...... 11 oookm i have replaced 50% of the stud and at least all the plate once ,maybe more....
Even though the new studs today all come with plastic threads to keep tight and no split washer needed,it still don't hurt to put a drop of blue locktight on each one.

fyi , woodys is one of the studs I DONT RECOMMEND (other than triggers for lake running) , but I usually get flack for it when posting...snow studs warthogs...no bending or breaking ever...if run in enough quantity
I have run max exstreem studs and backers from Richie rich,great price and a lot more thread.

Back