• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

glass pak

powergrazer

Can get the mod. # of the 12'' glass pak that you guys have been using?
I found it 1 and lost where I wrote it down and cant find where I found it?
The guy who did the dual exhaust on my truck said he could only get 3.5''
die. glass pack and I saw the 1 was a 3'' die. that was being used by some of you guys!! Thanks and this is a AWSOME Site!!
:4STroke:

Thanks YaMon that looks quite clean and slick!!
So you did not use the y pipe cut or did you?
Keep on Flyin!! I LOVE your signature. As I was a Beer truck driver for 10years!!

Hey power I am out here in the valley as well. What are you riding? I had muffler city do mine you can get a 3" up here in Ak you have to order it. I would recommend placing the glass pack where the stock muffler used to sit as to avoid your track hitting it. I am moving mine back I have it a classi muffler having it welded. I would not recommend muffler city again too much money for a glass pack. My track was only melting on the first 3 inches of the pack so by moving it back will allow me to keep the track loose. I would be happy to show you when I am done again!!

as you can see from that link Kachess's pack hits the track as well I will know soon enough if the relocate of the pack will do the trick. I am moving it back 10 inches.

powergrazer said:
Thanks YaMon that looks quite clean and slick!!
So you did not use the y pipe cut or did you?

Power - Mine is on a Vector Mtn. The three pipes come into one then the exhaust clamps on. So to save length I cut the end of the glass pack off a little then I made slits in the remaining part to match the factory setup so that the clamp would compress around the gasket and Y pipe. I have not noticed any rubbing. I am using a 3" diameter pack though. I have not dropped the track to look for rubbing. Sounds really good and throaty. I would not want it any louder though.

Back