• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Go back to old style sled ....

couch

Expert
not on your life!

Took the old Phazer II's out for a bit yesterday (very marginal snow) and boy did it feel weird / awkward / uncomfortable. Beats me why anyone would prefer the old style sit down type of sled - felt like my knees were up in my chest the whole time .... try to stand up and felt like you fall over the hood ...

The new phazer chassis is miles ahead ... just can't see how / why people are asking for a "new" sit down chassis unless it is seriously redesigned.

eh, the polaris IQ chassis it still sit down and feels good to me, it they may a 4-stroke in a chassis similar to that i'd be down to buy a new one, but not like the old yammi ones

I like the phazer chassis better than the Rush also, rode a 600 and 800 back to back 3 weeks ago then got back on my phazer and they ride like hell too many adjustments and dialing in.

Back