• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

got wrapped today

sneakattak88

Expert
IMG_0085.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG
IMG_0086.JPG
I had this done today,, I like it hope other do..

Looks awesome sneakattak88! Cannondale where did you get that tunnel bag?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Can you send me a closer pic of the bag and net? I would like to have a set-up like that.

I am sorry as well sneakattak didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Looks good! Now you need some orange on the front suspension.

I've got a new keg of PBR in the garage and a wrap kit to install myself. I'm a little OCD so I don't see this going well.

Cannondale, any tips? Did you do the float or pivot method? I've wrapped quads and dirtbikes, nothing this complicated. I'm only doing the hood and panels. Tunnel wraps look brutal.

I've got a new keg of PBR in the garage and a wrap kit to install myself. I'm a little OCD so I don't see this going well.

Cannondale, any tips? Did you do the float or pivot method? I've wrapped quads and dirtbikes, nothing this complicated. I'm only doing the hood and panels. Tunnel wraps look brutal.
Float using window tint spray. You will need a heat gun or blow dryer. Hopefully other side goes better for me. Learning

The larger strips are hard. It looks pretty slick! Where did you get the tunnel wrap? It looks similar to the one's I liked on ebay but I always worry about the quality.

If you have not done a lot of wraps I would highly recommend doing it wet..(LITTLE BIT of dish soap and water) Don't be afraid to spray the he@@ out of the surface and decal.. Get the decal in place first then GET a felt squeegee(for rookies)and or a hard card/decal squeegee work water out first(starting in the center or high spots) I like to use felt first and then in tight spots and curves the hard card)> then hit it with heat continue to work water out with hair dryer.. Do not just hold heat in one spot . You can overheat the vinyl and you get wrinkles! My 2 cents guys

Another thing is always work CLEAN .. your hands, your area, your clothes your vinyl install tools..

Last edited:
If you have not done a lot of wraps I would highly recommend doing it wet..(LITTLE BIT of dish soap and water) Don't be afraid to spray the he@@ out of the surface and decal.. Get the decal in place first then GET a felt squeegee work water out first then hit it with heat continue to work water out with hair dryer.. Do not just hold heat in one spot . You can overheat the vinyl and you get wrinkles! My 2 cents guys

Another thing is always work CLEAN .. your hands, your area, your clothes your vinyl install tools..
Good tips.

Does mounting wet have any impact on the edges staying put? I'm sure it doesn't but i'm just paranoid i'll have an edge start coming up when the water dries.

Back