• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 SRX is in

Looks like the shocks are mounted on the wrong side , dealer says not , they have changed the wiring connector this year . The Fox sticker is underneath

Attachments

• CACCF1C3-D695-447D-824D-933CA673F4AB.jpeg
    CACCF1C3-D695-447D-824D-933CA673F4AB.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 246

I don’t remember the exact date , but I was the first one and ordered the day spring break was announced, This is the only one my dealer has gotten so far .
Thanks, looks like they may be sending sleds according to when they were ordered. Hoping that is the case as I ordered mine the second day of the spring check

Looks like the shocks are mounted on the wrong side , dealer says not , they have changed the wiring connector this year . The Fox sticker is underneath
So your sticker is on backwards? How come some are and some aren’t. In this pic it looks right

Attachments

• 431CE8EB-8BB3-4BD9-8679-959AC7F1CE20.jpeg
    431CE8EB-8BB3-4BD9-8679-959AC7F1CE20.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 186
Well
Maybe you have a limited special collectors edition. One of kind. Should be worth and additional 5k don’t ya think. Looks like a nice sled though !

Reservoir is suppose to be on bottom!!%100

Your dealer is correct..I can see why too,my guess is the clearance would be to close because the a arm's sit higher.

Your dealer is correct..I can see why too,my guess is the clearance would be to close because the a arm's sit higher.
He has a call into the rep . If you switch them it looks like the electrical connectors will rub on the charge tubes . I am going to change them around when I get time and see .

Is the iqs sticker on the end of the actuator facing upright ?

are the shocks on the wrong side ?
I have never had a Yamaha blue sled .
I have the 22 SRX coming because I love the colours , and a LTX GT EPS because of the EPS .
I am not sure which one I keep , but the actual delivery date may be the deciding factor , as I hear the EPS sleds are coming very late , as in after my first planned trips north.
Only time will tell .

Hi Fox,

Great looking sled!

It appears the shocks are on the wrong sides, (Example Left is on Right, and Right is on Left).

SRX shocks.jpg

Hi Fox,

Great looking sled!

It appears the shocks are on the wrong sides, (Example Left is on Right, and Right is on Left).

View attachment 163509
Yes they are , everyone that sees it loves it , even non sledders , I will change around , I thought maybe the new wiring connector would be to close to the tube . But not . Thanks

Back