• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Grrrrr, coolant puddle in my trailer after coming home :(

Offroadin

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder LTX-LE,
Woody's/BOP/UNT/Sentinel guards&LED/LinQ
Spent a few day up on my family farm ripping around in the mountains with my son. It was BITTER cold and a fair amount of snow. Front was basically clogged with powder by the time i got it back in the trailer. When i got back home and went to unload the SW, there was a decent puddle of coolant underneath it. After a few choice words, i unloaded it and parked it in my shop to unthaw. Yesterday i threw it up on the lift and i could not see any sign of coolant leaks. I went to put more in but it was basically at the top of the neck at the filler cap However the res tank showed none and was empty.

I ran it for about 5 minutes, then shut it off and to date, i've not seen any sign of any more coolant.

Should i be concerned?

Is this a commonality with the SW's?

I am more concerned when i start doing some extended lengthy trips and it braking down..... Where would the coolant have come out?

Tnx Dan. Somehow i missed that. ????

Looks like i am going to tear into my sled. I do not like other people messing with my toys.... :)

Back