• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

GUYS, SOME INFO 3:16

are you guys kidding me. i posted a honest question about my neihbor rtx and you guys are in a uproar about my caps and my name. ROTFLMAO.

Three Things
1. First, I have been here many times. I was just on here in November for our Outlaw Grass Drags. Then, nobody answered me about CAPS or Religion.
2. I am over 50 years old, been around Yamaha snowmobiles since 1972, have owned and raced them all until current 4 stroke.
3. Yamie God is not a slam at disrespecting religion but it is based on a friend of mine who bought a nice 81 SRX 440. Now I know half of you were not even born yet when that sled was out. I spent 3 days getting it up and running for this guy and he joking called me Yamie God. So in fun, I took the name for web sites.

Now that I have explained my life story to you guys, remind me not to come back to this site. Thank you.

moderator edit to remove all capitals from post

tony always types caps just his style,means no disrespect,and yammie god has nothing to do with relgion,you would have to look pretty hard to find someone who has more two stroke YAMMIE info than tony.

This is hilarious!!! Can't you just feel the love???

Tony uses CAPS because after all those years on 2-strokes he can't hear himself type. :) Leave him alone lol.

I know yammiegod from vmax4.com and I can tell you from my experience with him that he is a nice and helpful guy. He helped me alot long time ago with my vmax4. Cant remember to have read anything relglious writing from him-anytime!, and I have read alot of his post on vmax4.com.

YAMMIEGOD, sorry to see the way you are beeing "welcomed" on this forum. But you should know that there is a lot of "go(o)d guys here to that can give a lot of help with issues on 4stroke sleds.

If someone is asking a question and if some read it but cant help, why not leave that thread instead of writing comments that have nothing to do with the asked questions.

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
are you guys kidding me. i posted a honest question about my neihbor rtx and you guys are in a uproar about my caps and my name. ROTFLMAO.
THREE THINGS
1. FIRST I BEEN HERE MANY TIMES. I WAS JUST ON HERE IN NOVEMBER FOR OUR OUTLAW GRASS DRAGS. THAN, NOBODY ANSWERED ME ABOUT CAPS OR REGLION.
2. I AM 51 YEARS OLD, BEEN AROUND YAMAHA SNOWMOBILES SINSE 1972, HAVE OWNED AND RACED THEM ALL UNTIL YOUR CURRENT 4 STROKE.
3. '' YAMMIE GOD '' IS NOT A SLAM AT DISRESPECTING RELGION, WHAT IT WAS IS A FRIEND OF MINE BOUGHT NICE 81 SRX 440. NOW I KNOW HALF OF YOU WERE NOT EVEN BORN YET WHEN THAT SLED WAS OUT. I SPENT THREE DAYS GETTING IT UP AND RUNNING FOR THIS GUY, HE JOKEING CALLED ME A '' YAMMIE GOD ''. SO IN FUN, I TOOK THE NAME FOR WEB SITES. NOW THAT I HAVE EXPLAINED MY LIFE STORIE TO YOU GUYS. REMIND ME NOT TO COME BACK TO THIS SITE. THANK YOU. 3:16

i was born before that sled came out lol...this is rediculous. this is not what this site is about. this site stands above all others in its class because there is no #$%&* slapping going on here.
i left alot of other sites because of this. when i want/need answers, they are answered or opinioned. NOT shot down ( like your not aloud to comment or say anything because your new and only have 5 texts under your belt) tony you know what site/s im talking about. so that being said, i'll be bugging you about my buds 98 srx 700 he just picked up.

Oh cmon guys...really. Blue Dave 'nicely' asked if he would fill in his location. There wasnt any harm intended. None at all. Its site rules anyways. Not that I am pushing site rules but it again Blue Dave asked him nicely. I recommended that he not use Caps...it was just a friendly FYI. Some people just dont know caps means your YELLING. I am not sure why he/others got so offended.

Lets just keep this thread "on topic" from now on, and I'll be the next to appologise for trying to get things corrected. I don't want to seem heavy handed, but the bickering kinda struck me wrong.
We don't want any members leaving the site as everybody together is what make this what it is, so lets all have a group hug and get back to buiness!
Nate

T, Just got off the phone with Chuck and he seem like he/you guys figured it out and is going to try it for a little bit and see what happens.

Guys, Tony i'm sure does not mean any disrespect on here with the whole 'CAPS-Thing'. He's trying to help out a friend and that all i see here. give me a break...

--Buster696--

That is what most of us are here for, to help out fellow TY members. Like Nate said, let's all try to keep things positive and continue helping each other rather than wasting our time with petty bickering.

This is the best Yamaha site by far and let's keep it that way!

YAMMIEGOD is a respected member over on the 2 stroke side with over 2000 posts since 2004, and I honestly can't remember if he's ever NOT posted in CAPS. I find it annoying but you can only lead the horse to water......and according to his 2-stroke profile, he's from Webster, NY. ;)!

Just letting some of you 4 stroke only guys know this information. Not pointing fingers or anything or correcting anybody. Group hug time!

Buster696 said:
T, Just got off the phone with Chuck and he seem like he/you guys figured it out and is going to try it for a little bit and see what happens.

Guys, Tony i'm sure does not mean any disrespect on here with the whole 'CAPS-Thing'. He's trying to help out a friend and that all i see here. give me a break...

--Buster696--
mike, thank you for giving him info. thats a awsome snowmobile. really flys on the snow. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Tony,

YOU MUST HAVE BOUGHT A NEW KEYBOARD! LOL! Just kidding, I do not want to start another rant here. I'm just glad that we were able to help out. I don't care how you type, I am always willing to help out a fellow TY member!

i just read your post about that xp800. i have raced several with my vmax 4 and my srx,S with pretty good luck. one thng i will add to your info on that sled, i heard (can,t confirm ) skidoo has joined with a unknow aftemarket company to hop up these xp,S and still cover these sleds under their race program. just a fyi for ya, 3:16 (yammie tony)

Tony,

Were they '09 XP 800 R's? The '09's are supposedly faster than the older ones.

By the way the 3:16 does not bother me. I'm a believer!

Back