• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hand warmer timer

powder 1

Veteran
I have instaled the OMVON Timer on 03 and cannot manuely adjust warmers. I used LB's directions turns down fine but cant adjust back up. Can anyone help?

Those were actually my instructions.

1. Did you splice into the wires for the warmers or cut them? If you cut them you lose the ability to adjust them manually.

2. How long do you have the timer set for? If you have it set for to long you can't manually adjust the warmers. If the timer is still trying to turn them down the timer will have control over them.

Thanks Spray25 for the reply. First i did splice not cut wire. Second i tried 0 to .2 with same response.

Some more thoughts.....

1. After ypu start the sled is the fuel gauge coming on or is it staying on the handwarmer indicator?

2. I suspect that the timer is still running for some reason. What are you dip switch settings? Remember it MUST be set to interval.

3. If the above does not cure it unplug the timer and see if that brings life back to your manual buttons.

Please report back, I'm curious how this works out...

Yes if you un plug it all goes back to normal. How do you set to interaval? I find no settings. That is what i first tried to do.

I will do my best to describe the settings. MAKE SURE you have the H3YN-2 not the H3YN-21 or any other.

When looking at the left side of the switch you should see four dip switches. The top two are for the Time Range and the bottom two are for the Mode. They should be set as follows:

Time Range:
Top switch should be to the left or towards the rear of the switch.
Bottom switch should be to the right or towards the front of the switch.
This will set the timer to one minute. From there turn the dial to aprox. .2 (point two).

Mode:
Top switch should be to the right or towards the front of the switch.
Bottom switch should be to the left or the back of the switch.
This will set the timer to interval mode.

If either of those setting are incorrect the timer will likely not work correctly.

BTW...... I'm curious...... You never told me if your fuel gauge was coming on or not. I suspect it is not.

Yes the fuel gauge did work. But the dip switches were wrong.Now is good. Do you guys have snow? Wolf creek got 40+" Wet but good base. Thank you SPRAY25 for the help.

Back