• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hand warmers

Yehaf

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Nytro xtx
Right hand hand warmer went out, then a couple hours later I lost the left hand side, thumb warmer and seat warmers still work. I didn't even bother checking fuse yet, just got back, but figure it can't be that since I lost one before the other. Anybody ever have this problem, or know what causes it?
Thanks

Usually caused by the hand warmers not working any more.

:D

Go to the AC dealer and buy a left and right element plus grips. They plug in under the switch block. Don't waste your time with Yamaha, they'll probably want to sell you an aftermarket replacement, $200 labour including splicing wires, and an outboard motor just cause... The AC stuff plugs right in and is cheap.

Usually caused by the hand warmers not working any more.

:D

Go to the AC dealer and buy a left and right element plus grips. They plug in under the switch block. Don't waste your time with Yamaha, they'll probably want to sell you an aftermarket replacement, $200 labour including splicing wires, and an outboard motor just cause... The AC stuff plugs right in and is cheap.
I'd rather get them under Waranty if I can, my sled is a 2016. If not I'll go with AC.

Back