• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

has anyone found anyone to do a a revalve job for our LE shocks

I wouldn't say that. Many of us use 3 everyday. Usually at end of day when trails are really whooped out and in a hurry! DSC replaces the 3 way clicker. It adjusts high speed and low speed separately so once you get it right you really shouldn't feel the need to ever have to adjust the shock again. Ever. That's what I have on my Evols and Axis. Love it but did take some time to get adjusted right. So many variables. Like they say Different strokes for different folks!
OK once again,thanks buddy,how was your year?

These can be purchased at any authorized fox dealer or straight through fox. They retail at approx 100usd each. The shock will need complete disassembly so guys like myself and cannondale can help anyone out. I strongly suggest using the DSC removal/install tool. The nitrogen fill cap is problematic however so take great care when installing needle. No effect on rebound. Hope this helps a little. I'm sure I missed something.

These can be purchased at any authorized fox dealer or straight through fox. They retail at approx 100usd each. The shock will need complete disassembly so guys like myself and cannondale can help anyone out. I strongly suggest using the DSC removal/install tool. The nitrogen fill cap is problematic however so take great care when installing needle. No effect on rebound. Hope this helps a little. I'm sure I missed something.
Thanks,sounds like we lose our ability to make manual rebound adjustments?

These are hi/lo compression only. Nothing to do with rebound. Rebound adjustments on any shock are at the shaft eyelet end of the shock and will still function as normal.

These are hi/lo compression only. Nothing to do with rebound. Rebound adjustments on any shock are at the shaft eyelet end of the shock and will still function as normal.
ok thanks bro,so than we retain all adjustments,plus one,low speed compression.

The DSC adjusters come in soft/med/hard and it's usually just the springs which make the difference affect high speed only. Most trail sleds use the medium.

Back