• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Has anyone tried the roller secondary from heelclicker ?

Yamanator

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder LTX LE
Was just wondering if anyone has tried 1 of these or not, I maybe have a chance to get one and wanted to get some feed back about this product.
So, will it make the sled better all around for trail riding and running across the lake ? Thanks for any feedback.

:Rockon:

Send a PM to "Snowman269" he had one on his Warrior.

Yamanator. I tried one on my 03 Rx-1. I had a deal where they would take it back and give me my money back if it did not perform as claimed. I worked with it for about three weeks. Not even close to the claims that were made. Needless to say I returned it and did get my money back. This was thru Hackers in Houghton Lake. Good people there. I ended up working with Matt at the Speed Shop and put Heavy Hitters in which worked great. Matt is a top notch guy. I used both the heel clicker weights and secondary per their instructions. Hardly any improvement over stock except a higher engagement which I really disliked.

Heel Clicker

My god.... don't use any of this guy's crap. Clutch weights fracture and you better be wearing a flat jacket when they let loose. My weights passed through the belly pan and a friend's went through to his speedo cable as well as well as his pan (2001 V-Max). The HC roller secondary is now on my son's 1995 V-Max and it seems to be holding up. It did require some grinding and the tolerances between the helix and the rollers wear initially very sloppy. I finally got it to work and in combination with a Comet Pro 4 I think my 15 year old is very happy. At 17 he'll probable get my 05' RX-1 and I'll upgrade to a Yami next generation technology. Performance engineering manufactures a roller add-on which would probably be better (if not with customer support alone).

Sodes

Back