• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Haters

So I guess I am not the only one that has experienced this so called sydrome. It gets old all of the people ask how you like your sled all the time.

?

snappy said:
why did people hate dale earnhardt,jeff gordon,the yankees,the patriots,ect,ect

Let's start with the first one then go down the list.......Earnhardt, cuz he had the talent to pass people, but instead crashed them out, and not only affected the driver, but the 2-300 people that make up the entire team,
Gordon cuz people think he didn't "pay his dues",
Yankees cuz they ONLY outspend the entire league, they have NO loyalty(Steinbrenner)to the players or coaches(their role model should be the Green Bay Packers)
Patriots cuz Belichick is an A-hole.

Sorry, just had to respond!!!!! :jump:

Actually, I am somewhat of a "hater"

I hate the fact that Yamaha focused on the engine, and totally forgot about the rest of the sled.

The cold bars, the sloppy front suspension, the near un-rideable rear mono calibration, the non-replaceable bearing idler wheels that shed their skin. Just to mention a few small things.
I hate the fact that I spent 10grand, got all of these things, PLUS, it is no quicker/faster, nor does(did) it ride any better than my 7 y/o 800 MXZ Adrenaline.

I bought the thing, so I can't hate myself, but I have re-engineered things to the point where now I LOVE this sled.
Four strokes rock, (Yamaha, ones) we can't blame those other guys for being jealous!!!!

rehm70 said:
Actually, I am somewhat of a "hater"

I hate the fact that Yamaha focused on the engine, and totally forgot about the rest of the sled.

The cold bars, the sloppy front suspension, the near un-rideable rear mono calibration, the non-replaceable bearing idler wheels that shed their skin. Just to mention a few small things.
I hate the fact that I spent 10grand, got all of these things, PLUS, it is no quicker/faster, nor does(did) it ride any better than my 7 y/o 800 MXZ Adrenaline.

I bought the thing, so I can't hate myself, but I have re-engineered things to the point where now I LOVE this sled.
Four strokes rock, (Yamaha, ones) we can't blame those other guys for being jealous!!!!

Rehm70, why does almost every one of your posts turn out like this? Its getting tiresome. Take it to you dealer already! Where in the original post, does it ask you what you dont like about your sled. Stick to the topic!

I know the syndrome, Absoultely no doubt about it!

Except it was more a yamaha thing, where I was the absolutley only guy riding yamaha. They had nothing to razz about, just that I was the only one.

They started hating it even more when my 20 000km sled was pulling them home day after day with polaris's melting pistons and cooling problems, arctic cat ring gears flying apart and who could forget the mysterious wiring problems and recoils failing.

Anyways, guy goes up to me as im breaking in the attak, and is running his face off about that attak and before I told him off, I told him to come back when its broken in. So far this year, no show..., but im waiting and rearing to go!

The sled speaks for itself, and so does yamaha. Now, more people ride yamaha than anything else out there. The best advice is to be the bigger man, listen to the ignorance, let them call the race on, then they will see. Or they will see once they break down and your still going. Its win win.

I started riding in the late 70's on Ski Doo then changed to Polaris since I wasn't too impressed with my MX Blizzard breaking down in the middle of the UP and being towed out every year. Went to Yamaha in the mid 80's and never looked back. We sold all four of our 2 strokers as of last season and now have all 4's in the stable. It's so nice not to choke my nuts off in the enclosed trailer getting them started each trip.
I still get crap from all my buds in the Cadillac area who ride Doo's and Cat's but it's all in fun. Every one of them see the benefit and quality of Yammi's and some have even converted. Also, when I let them ride the Apex's they can't believe how a stock 4 stroke can be so fast even those who run drags.
Again, I'm not looking back and couldn't be more pleased with the performance and would never ever consider owning another smoker.

rehm70, I am a "Hater Too" , I hate reading your complaints on my site. I would love to see some feedback that actually helped someone.

hater

i was looking through when of the mags last night and arctic cat has a full one page ad in it. it,s not about suspensions or weight they were promoting their four stoke engine. first time i,ve seen that. i also heard skidoo is putting a four stroke into the new xp chassis.

MrSled said:
rehm70, I am a "Hater Too" , I hate reading your complaints on my site. I would love to see some feedback that actually helped someone.

Mr. Sled

I met your brother outside of Houghton this weekend on your old sled. Nice sled. Good to see some fellow TYer's out on the trail.

A friend of mine hates my rtx apex also ,

BUT HE ONLY WENT 12KM ON HIS NEW SKIDOO 800R XP BEFORE IT BROKE A ROD , AND HAS A BIG HOLE THRU THE BLOCK !!!

HAHA !!!!! TRUE STORY

Back