• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Haydays ---Hotels ?

CC Rider

I know the Sno-Barons website has listed the Hampton as the official hotel, Their rooms run over the $100 mark. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions , of other places (with a pool ), that are within resonable driving distances that are at a lower price. Thanks.

For the present I've made reservations at the Extended Stay in Woodbury/ I'm guessing it a ways to Haydaze / can anyone tell about how far and is this place in a decent neighborhood / it's at exit 253 just off the Big road /later

Woodbury is about 20 to 30 mins from Haydays western suburb nice area good neighborhood not a high crime area you should'nt have any issues with vandalism or anything like that. ;)!

Like Convert said Woodbury is about 20 miles from the site, but traffic to the site can get pretty backed up. Go early!! Woodbury is the most rapidly growing suberb around the twin cities. Nice area with lots of good restaurants.

thanx alot guys / we'll probably go mid AM or earlier / my understanding is that this is a combo grass drags, swap meet and show does this sound right/ later

I have gone to haydays the past four years. If you are staying south of the exit to go to the track you are better off going 2 miles north and turning around at the next exit and coming back from the north. You won't have to sit in all the traffic coming from the twin cities. We found this the first year we went and now book rooms north of the track.

Back