• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Headlights

Picture 1 I don't see blue high beam indicator, Picture 2 I do, it still looks like same problem, when high beam is good low beam is still to low.

I haven't tried to adjust beam yet either. I plan to this weekend. Will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If low beam was where it should be it should be about the top of the green ? to the left of the trailer compared to high beam.
The problem still appears to be when low beam is set properly high beam is great for night hunting migrating ducks, when high beam is good low beam is looking at ski tips

From my perspective your high beam is FNP, low beam not so much and there is no adjustment for offset.

From my perspective your high beam is FNP, low beam not so much and there is no adjustment for offset.
Just not sure seeing those pics. Sure looks better to me. Outside in a dark woods straight trail would be the best pic. I don't get why High Beam looks so scattered. Reality is its going to be very hard to have a perfect alignment in both especially for those of us that like transfer. I set my High beam to be perfect when I am forward on sled at speed on throttle. I call it my attack position. Its how I ride if its dark and fast. Don't worry about Low Beam at all. Only use it in cities or along road/trail when cars and sleds are coming. Thanks for the pics NytroRider. If you get a chance take one in woods. Your thinking its much better though from what I gather? Heck have to take your word for it. Not the worst $ I have spent anyway. Is there any writing on the headlight denoting part # or year? Would hate to end up with same thing and those fin reflectors are very close. Good eye though.

Just not sure seeing those pics. Sure looks better to me. Outside in a dark woods straight trail would be the best pic. I don't get why High Beam looks so scattered. Reality is its going to be very hard to have a perfect alignment in both especially for those of us that like transfer. I set my High beam to be perfect when I am forward on sled at speed on throttle. I call it my attack position. Its how I ride if its dark and fast. Don't worry about Low Beam at all. Only use it in cities or along road/trail when cars and sleds are coming. Thanks for the pics NytroRider. If you get a chance take one in woods. Your thinking its much better though from what I gather? Heck have to take your word for it. Not the worst $ I have spent anyway. Is there any writing on the headlight denoting part # or year? Would hate to end up with same thing and those fin reflectors are very close. Good eye though.

I'm headed north on Wednesday and will get some pics in the woods and will update on here. Yes this is definitely an improvement over what I had. There was some permanent marker written on headlight and it didn't look like English. I'll take a look tomorrow as my sled is at my shop I have some other things to work on before my trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back