• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heated Seat Switch question

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Yamaha XT SE
Any pics of either factory Install ( more Important ) or Installed after purchase, my Switch Won't sit down Flat cause it's hitting brace for steering column ! I bought Sled used, I emailed Dealer we're sled was purchased AND Heated Seat put in , Guy gave some lame excuse ! He said even factory puts them where they installed it if it was moved away from brace 1/4 to 1/2 of inch it would go down flat. I'd like to send him pic from a factory Install ! ! !
I'm SURE ITS OVER A BIT TO LEFT AS YOU SIT ON SLED ! Just in case Valley Motor Sports in Massachusetts put in Heated seat / switch.

Any pics of either factory Install ( more Important ) or Installed after purchase, my Switch Won't sit down Flat cause it's hitting brace for steering column ! I bought Sled used, I emailed Dealer we're sled was purchased AND Heated Seat put in , Guy gave some lame excuse ! He said even factory puts them where they installed it if it was moved away from brace 1/4 to 1/2 of inch it would go down flat. I'd like to send him pic from a factory Install ! ! !
I'm SURE ITS OVER A BIT TO LEFT AS YOU SIT ON SLED ! Just in case Valley Motor Sports in Massachusetts put in Heated seat / switch.

Here is a pic of a factory install on my old snow check. 2015 ltx dx

Attachments

• 87B78AD6-F1B6-4245-B58E-B23CD181CFA3.jpeg
    87B78AD6-F1B6-4245-B58E-B23CD181CFA3.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 142
Only downside to the location was at times little ice chunks developed under switch, hard to shut off without breaking switch.
Developed HOT #*$&@ a couple of times on the trail. LOL
Thought about relocating it but never did.

Thanks appreciate it ! As I thought yours is over a little bit, I GUESS Yours sits down Flush ? ? ? TY
Yup... that’s where Yamaha put it when the built sled. Rocker had plenty of room to move up/down/ center.

if it doesn't sit flush, then pull it out and bend the wires a bit. There is next to no spare room under there and the wires get in the way. They pop out really easily.

Back