• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help Me Please.

Cody

Expert
Ok im Cody im 13,
i have an '08 Phazer MTX 1410 km's

Im getting in to the whole "freestyle" thing when i go and hit a jump at about 40 and get about 20 feet in distance and like 6 feet in height i land and its a little rough.. how do i fix this issue also when dropping drifts about 7 feet tall it hits so hard i racked my nuts and i did not like that.
So i need ur help guys thanks.

PS: Im working on corridovas and supermans right now.
:yam: :Rockon: :rocks:

You are going to need new shocks all the way around.Call one of the suspension places like Custom Axis or Hygear and dont be doing that anymore till you get it right since sled will get wrecked if bottoming that hard.

Cody said:
i racked my nuts and i did not like that.

lmao.....No one does. lol

I agree with above. Get the suspension built to take that abuse before you tweek the sled. I'm not that familiar with the sled you have, however perhaps the rear end is not built for that. Might have to look into a suspension built for just that type of riding??????

The rear skids on the Phazers suck for sure. There has to be some kind of fix without going to a whole new skid. Surely someone with a boosted Phazer has made drastic changes to there skids? :o|

I never boosted mine but i got stiffer rear springs for the rear end and it made a world of difference, was cheap to, about $180 installed

i feel ur pain we have a 07 phazer that was totalled ne way well we put it together an even have some mods done to it an we put heavier springs underneath of it an a custom under tunnel exhaust. well when jumpin this terd it got off the ground great but the landing was a little rough ne way needless to say i am now looking for a 06 mxzx mod an dont think that i am bailing on yamis cuz i am not i still have my ton that has everything imagineable done to it except turbo

Back