• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*HELP* Motor miss, stutter, loading up?

Daranello

Suspended
Ok I got 250miles on a bone stock 2009 XTX , when i hit it when im doing about 30 - 40 mph it kinda stumbles and stutters and doesn't know what to do for a second, but im not sure here are no codes coming up on the screen or anything ......... I have adjusted the throtle for the guessing it was the TORS sensor with no success.

If I ease into the throttle it runs great, it almost feels like its loading up with fuel. Its done it since new, thought it would go away as she got broken in, but its the same.

any help here? Thanks :whine:

Get a few more miles on it..... My 08 did this i think they are a little lean...

snefokk said:
Daranello

I havent counted,my dealer said 116, i have to go out to check it up, but i`ve paid for 116,hm #$%&*

or maybe they are in the skis,too slow me down :o|

2 per row, would give ya 114...tell you dealer they screewed ya!

Three XTXs in our family and they all do the same thing, I put an ecxell system on mine and it's more noticable than the others. I talked to Arron about it and he says its the engine brake reduction system kicking in when you let off the throttle causing an extreme lean pop when you wack it back open. I had my dealer set my co levels and it did help a little when its warmer out but the colder it gets the worse it is. This is another problem that Yamaha knows about but choose to ignore. Arron talked to them about it and they said they have different ecu's the snowcrossers use that over rides the engine brake reduction function. If they don't release that ecu as an option we're out of luck. Do have your co levels set though. I think it'll probably be enough to make it go away on the non piped machines. The co levels come from the factory at 0 and right now mine are at 20 and I think I'm going to bump it up a bit more. Good luck.

Te

Sounds right, but I do know guys that have set thier co levels and it's helped with the bottom end studder. PS my sled starts and idles nicer with the levels cranked up.

Back