• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

"HELP" PROS & CONS BUYING APEX XTX 2012???

Is that sled run the ps like the 2012 models we demoed? And does it have the 128 skid,if so i thought it railed,and rode awsome,i do hope that with the right amount of pressure in the se fox float model,it can be made to ride alot better than the demo one we tried.[/quote]

Yes it had EPS and was a 128". I was tempted to take the 06 skis with snowtrackers off of my sled and put them on the 2011 to see how much it would improve that demo.

KevinS said:
Is that sled run the ps like the 2012 models we demoed? And does it have the 128 skid,if so i thought it railed,and rode awsome,i do hope that with the right amount of pressure in the se fox float model,it can be made to ride alot better than the demo one we tried.

Yes it had EPS and was a 128". I was tempted to take the 06 skis with snowtrackers off of my sled and put them on the 2011 to see how much it would improve that demo.[/quote]Kevin,did you think it was darty because of the stock set up? The one we tested was not that darty,but i have seen them in the past install dulie carbides on the demo sleds to stop that,so in reality,you are not getting the same bang for your buck,as far as stock components are concerned,yes your stock sled will come with single carbides that will dart,and you will wonder why the demo sled did not dart??

2011 apex

hi i have a 2011 128 apex have 1900 miles on it in 3 trips i love this thing have let 5 or 6 2005 to 2007 apex ownwrs ride it and they cant believe the difference in ride and power steering i almost bought a left over 09 apex if i would have and then drove a 2011 i would have shot myself love this sled

mnmsnowbeast said:
Kevin,did you think it was darty because of the stock set up? The one we tested was not that darty,but i have seen them in the past install dulie carbides on the demo sleds to stop that,so in reality,you are not getting the same bang for your buck,as far as stock components are concerned,yes your stock sled will come with single carbides that will dart,and you will wonder why the demo sled did not dart??

We didn't look at the carbides themselves. Just tried different adjustments. Nothing seemed to work 100%.

The only con I can think of is getting sucked up on the lake by your buddy on the new 1100T CAT!!

Back