• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

help-- rear suspension front shock linkage

Did anyone ever figure this out? I have a '09 Nytro xtx that I've had the skid apart almost every year (so who knows if I put it together correctly) and I have it set up like option "B". I just picked up a '14 Nytro xtx and its in configuration "A", but unknown if the previous owner had it apart. My brothers '13 Apex xtx which we've also had apart several times (again who knows if we put it together correctly) is now set up like option "B".

Did anyone ever figure this out? I have a '09 Nytro xtx that I've had the skid apart almost every year (so who knows if I put it together correctly) and I have it set up like option "B". I just picked up a '14 Nytro xtx and its in configuration "A", but unknown if the previous owner had it apart. My brothers '13 Apex xtx which we've also had apart several times (again who knows if we put it together correctly) is now set up like option "B".

I just did mine this week. I debated this when reassembling. I found that B didn't seem right and seemed to bind up. I ended up with A. It also seems right with the direction of the zerks.

Back