• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HH questions

Alright guys, I've got a dumb question. Other than the ability to adjust the weight with bolt in washers and sizes compared to the stock weights with different rivets, what is the main advantage of the heavy hitters? Is the ramp profile different? Looking for feedback, I am getting ready to start tearing into my clutching. Also does the speed shop stage 2 kit include the secondary spring and different helix?

Thanks

The heavy hitters have a different, more aggressive profile and give you the opportunity to tune three different areas of you powerband individually. Also it is possible to load up different areas such as the tip or pivot more than was possible with standard weights.

yamadave said:
Alright guys, I've got a dumb question. Other than the ability to adjust the weight with bolt in washers and sizes compared to the stock weights with different rivets, what is the main advantage of the heavy hitters? Is the ramp profile different? Looking for feedback, I am getting ready to start tearing into my clutching. Also does the speed shop stage 2 kit include the secondary spring and different helix?

Thanks

www.thespeedshop1.com

They use a polaris-arctic cat trail/race profile. It is very similar to the profile of the 8df,8dn-10,8dn-20,89a-10,89a-00.

tagline

Hey, Turk, LOVE the tagline. Actually made me laugh out loud :lol:

Back