• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

how do I do this to mine?

..Stiffler.. said:
TT on your apex seat was there any mods you had to do to make it fit...or just switch the seats out?

No matter what seat you go with you have to trim of the gastank cover. I can send you some meassurments (not sure about spelling) by pm if you need it. We have done mine and my friends RX-1 m. '03 with the same seat - Vector Mountain '06.

If you go with a vector mountain og nytro seat the wiring for the backlight is "plug and play". If I'm not wrong the apex models have differnt wiring - correct me if I'm wrong. But as I said mountain and nytro seats have stiffer foam. :yam:

AaronBND - I like what you did with the seat bracket. Did you use angle stock and bolts or did you weld it? Any chance you could post some more detailed pics. Also it looks like you don't have a heat exchanger riveted to the back, did you just run a straight pipe connecting the tubes?

Back