• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How long before contour camera shows up?

2 months and still counting here. My dealer as been waiting on some answers from the Yamaha rep about this issue. Come Yamaha give us what you promise and not make us wait for it (new machines and the promos that are to go with them).

DigitalFusion said:
my dealer just told me it would be another 2-3 weeks, for a total of 5-6 weeks

You got that at Waldochs right? They must not have got the paperwork turned in right away you can borrow mine if you want it.

Bought my sled at port. Today got a camera straight from yamaha in the mail. Nice piece that I did not realize I was getting. :Rockon:

Yamadog said:
DigitalFusion said:
my dealer just told me it would be another 2-3 weeks, for a total of 5-6 weeks

You got that at Waldochs right? They must not have got the paperwork turned in right away you can borrow mine if you want it.

I did. When I talked to John today he said he would try and work something out where he could get me one before our trip to hurley next weekend, and then when mines comes in I would just give him mine. He is also going out of his way and lending me a tunnel bag for the trip as well since the ETA is out into February. Thats an awesome offer to let me use yours, and if all falls apart I would be extremely grateful. Our trip is my buddies bachelor party and I think it would be sweet to be able to give him a vid of our shenanigans.

Im soooo glad I bought my sled there. You might not get the rock bottom, cheapest price ever, but you do get things at a fairly competitive price with customer service that is beyond anything I ever expected. They are on their way to earning a lifelong customer in me!

4 weeks since I was told another 2-3 weeks, total of 7 weeks since I bought my sled.... maybe it will be here in time for next season!

the whole process shouldn't take even a week, let alone 7+

Spoke with my dealer and he said he spoke with Yamaha and the paperwork is in the process. I'm calling bull on that. I don't think my dealer gives a crap where the camera is. I bought me sled back in November. How many weeks is that?

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS PLACE AGAIN. We are talking about getting a Ski Doo Spark this Spring. Looks like we will go elsewhere.

Borderline joke if you ask me.

Heads up to you that have not got there camera.

I finally found a number to call and I was informed by Yamaha that my dealer never submitted the paperwork. Amazing. All this time and three visits later the dealer kept telling me yamaha was slow to process the paperwork.

Yamaha was really apologetic about it and was pretty disappointed to hear the dealer was throwing them under the bus with the delay.

All I can say is how disappointed I am in the dealer.

Finally got mine last Saturday. Took 6 months and four phone calls to get it.

Never got mine, picked up the sled last November....

My boss picked his Viper ltx up on December 14. never got a camera. he contacted his dealer yesterday and they told him that the deal was only effective during a certain time last year. Is this true. Or is he getting the shaft?

cannondale27 said:
You guys know that Contour went out of business for a short time right about in fall?

Yes they (Yamaha) bought the left over inventory for the promotion

Back