• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many miles did you ride this season

13NytroXTX said:
This year will probably be my best season ever. Put on 6100 miles. Hope I can beat it but the winters are pretty hit and miss

WOW that is a ton in a single season!! Do you have the winters off of work

6100 miles is a lot of gas $$$.

Thought is called living to ride. Wish I could get more weekends then 6-7 in, or lived somewhere with trails out my door

sorenson1610 said:
13NytroXTX said:
This year will probably be my best season ever. Put on 6100 miles. Hope I can beat it but the winters are pretty hit and miss

No I work full time all year round. I rode very weekend since the middle of December and I took a couple Fridays off for trips to the UP. I don't even want to know what I spent in gas, food, and hotels lol

I managed 3200 miles. That's the most I ever put on in a single season.

13NytroXTX said:
sorenson1610 said:
13NytroXTX said:

No I work full time all year round. I rode very weekend since the middle of December and I took a couple Fridays off for trips to the UP. I don't even want to know what I spent in gas, food, and hotels lol
Me either. Approx 3000 MI.

Miles

1850 miles all but 50 in Canada. Left home Thursday came home Mon. 5 trips , about ever other weekend Jan/Feb.

Absolutely love the Viper LTX. Best YAMAHA I owned to date.

Can't wait for next season !!!!!

APEX HANK

Put over couple of thousand on the Nytro and more on the e-tec. E-tec blew up again the other day so it's done for winter. It also spent a lot of time at the dealer with other issues.

Pstn head said:
8450km, most mileage in one season for me, can't wait for next winter !!!

Alright that is sledding! :Rockon:

:sled1:

Most I have ever done was this year too. I usually do about 2000km but this year did about 4000km.

I was ready to see the snow go though, get the cars out of storage!

The winter here was one of the coldest on record, hard to get motivated in the morning when the temp is 25 deg below 0 Fairnenheight or lower on the weekends.
I only put on 1200 miles(11,000 miles total now), between the cold and having a track van back onto my nytro which bent the running board and scratched up my plastic, then the rear shock blew on the next trip and by the time i got back the suspension was busted up pretty bad just when the weather finally started to warm so i rode the old El-Tigre some

Attachments

• 2014-02-19_12-30-03_278.jpg
    2014-02-19_12-30-03_278.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 71

Back