• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HOW MANY MILES SO FAR THIS SEASON?

got 427 on the 12 vector now,, got the suspension set for a comfy ride now... handles like a dream... hit 90 with ease!

Just got back from the U.P. last week. We stayed in Bessemer and rode out from there every day. We hammered out 700 miles in three days. The last day, we rode from Bessemer to Copper Harbor, then back again. It was 170 miles and 5 hours each way. That doesn't count the two hours we sat at the Mariner in Copper Harbor. Long day, but fun. My Buddy's '11 Apex XTX was averaging about 15mpg running @ 60 - 65 mph. I thought that was good! Honestly, my carb Vector was not doing any better. EFI rules!

800 miles so far all in the UP. Another UP trip in 2 weeks! Vector running great!

Got another 30 in today for a season total of 300. I am going to be in the UP from Feb 10-12 and 16-19 so I am hoping to rack up some miles before I put the sleds away.

Just got back again.... brought the wife this time, stayed in Northern NB and went into Quebec for a few days... up to 1305 miles now... but all of them were 3 trips away.. awesome times!

715 mile's for me,lower michigan and 300 it in the u.p a week ago,short three day trip.just think of the money your saving!mother nature need's a beat down.

Back