• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How much N2O do you use in a winter?

Around 45 lbs. last year. I LIKE IT A LOT!!!!!

Oh, ok.........then it is 150lbs. I thought he was getting a little personal with questions........... :drink:

Just kidding..........my 1st post was the correct one kinger.

terry's 'bout right 35-50 lbs last year. had a few 10lber fills then dicided to get a 15lber and went throught that. now both bottles are filled and ready :-o

only went through around 8 lbs...but running a small shot and dont use it on trails...and i only lake race when conditions r right. but hopin to double my shot htis year and have 2 bottles mounted on sled

didn't have a bottle on last year but one going on this year. will run enough to beat my kid pimped for i can not have him beat me. sorry son.

big-d said:
didn't have a bottle on last year but one going on this year. will run enough to beat my kid pimped for i can not have him beat me. sorry son.

if it wasnt for me dad...u'd still have a stock rx1
i put on aftermarket skis...2 weeks later he had aftermarket skis
i put on exhaust...2 weeks later he put on an exhaust
i put on nitrous....guess what? yeah hes got his kit ordered

see i do all the thinkin then i do it to my sled and he does it to his sled...but im the only one that :nos right now so :tg:

that's how it always goes, as soon as you get something cool another family member has to have it. just don't dial his as good ;)!

don't let the young lad talk you guys into that one. the old man has done alot of things to my sleds that he has not done. nice try son.

big-d said:
don't let the young lad talk you guys into that one. the old man has done alot of things to my sleds that he has not done. nice try son.

well thats due to financial issues there my father :o|

Drained a 50lb fill tank plus about 30-40 lbs from the local dealer. Blew through 15 bottles in 3 days at Fairview Shootout. :nos

Back