• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

how tall is the stock handle riaser

1yamadog

Veteran
would like to add a inch or two to the stock. leaning forward alittle so I thought that would help, and has anyone else done this to know how tall you can go with the stock cables. thanks

I know you can put a 2inch block over the stock bars with out getten cable extenders thats what the yami rep said. so idk

Confirmed: 2" I ran one for 2 seasons. You'll need to re-route the brake lines a bit.

Is that a powermadd riser block and do you just need to get longer bolts to use the factory riser block? I'm very interested in adding an inch or so to my bars, but not sure the best way to do it...

Some one told me you should really use a solid riser. I belive the stock one is 6 inches tall. So if you want 8 inches you have to get a new 8 inch riser. I'm think the apex mountain riser is 8 plus.

stock is 4 1/4".i installed a 6" no problem.it actually rised it 6 1/2" with the mod.

the apex mountain is 2 inchs taller than the apex.. but i would like to go 1 inch taller.. the problem is finding 1 inch longer bolts??

RASH

Attachments

• 06apexspacer.jpg
    06apexspacer.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 152

Back