• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How to find fuel pressure in diagnostic mode

I was just out in the garage looking at mine. I took the vent line off and blew into it and it seems clear. Then I blew into the tank and could hear that high pitch pressure sound. It is coming from the check valve that the over flow line attaches to. So I wonder if the sleds that build the pressure have bad check valves?

Has anyone had a intermittent, rough, low idle with bad mileage and had it fixed by the new return elbow or fuel pressure regulator?

Elbow... Very rich... Elbow... Regulator or fuel pump can cause running issues... What's your problems

Elbow... Very rich... Elbow... Regulator or fuel pump can cause running issues... What's your problems
I almost always have to start it with a little throttle, about 50% of the time it idles low and rough. One time I let it idle low and rough without hitting the throttle and it dropped a cylinder. I am planning on bringing it to the dealer soon and just want to have my ducks in a row. The gas tank always has pressure too but I think they are supposed to?

gas tank is supposed to hold vapor...yes...the quickest and easiest first step is to swap the elbows....or you can drill the stock one out....ask me for procedure....you'll know pretty much right away

I have replaced the elbow and pressure regulator trying to up my mpg with no luck. But my sled runs good. No run issues or idle issues.

Back