• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How to identify Nypex chassis and engine?

Chief77

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Summit SP
Hi everyone. I recently picked up an Impulse turbo Nypex. I need to identify which Nytro chassis and Apex engine. I would like to delete the reverse and go through the entire sled over the summer. Yamahas are new to me. So many different models. The tunnel is CR racing, there are no stampings. Previous owner said it was an 08. I just want to be sure. Any insight us appreciated! :)

All Nytro chassis are the same from 08-up. Most apex engines are the same as well, there was a change in 2011 I believe. Should be able to find a serial number on the engine.

Not sure why you would want to delete the reverse, you wont gain anything,

All Nytro chassis are the same from 08-up. Most apex engines are the same as well, there was a change in 2011 I believe. Should be able to find a serial number on the engine.

Not sure why you would want to delete the reverse, you wont gain anything,

Thank you. It gets kind of confusing when dealing with a sled like this. I won't need reverse. I plan on only drag racing.

Nice sled, I made a Facebook group call Yamaha Nypex, please join or look it up

Back