• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How to remove EABC

WootTootViper

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Viper MPI turbo, taller gearing, Ulmer clutch and tuning.
I want to know the proper way to remove the EABC from my MPI kit. I’m ditching the GEMS so the EABC has got to go as well. Thanks.

Mainly proper routing of the vacuum line

Mainly proper routing of the vacuum line

The 2 lines the EABC vacuum control box will be removed and the there will be a line from the Waste Gate directly to wear the line came out of the inter-cooler. On that back edge of the inter-cooler.That makes sense?

Last edited:
The pressure sensor will be removed and the EABC control box unglued and remove as well as all the gems junk. New Pressure Sensor will go in the same place as the EABC's was in the inter-cooler (might even be the same sensor) that come with PCV-PTI

So the blue boost line is removed from the solenoid and boost line is hooked from the air box (no intercoller) straight to the waste gate? Also I’m looking at the Ulmer pcv and it comes with an inline sensor. So would I just put the sensor where the solenoid used to be in the blue boost line?? The one air box would just be left as a plug then? Just trying to make sure I understand this before I #*$&@ something up.

So the blue boost line is removed from the solenoid and boost line is hooked from the air box (no intercoller) straight to the waste gate? Also I’m looking at the Ulmer pcv and it comes with an inline sensor. So would I just put the sensor where the solenoid used to be in the blue boost line?? The one air box would just be left as a plug then? Just trying to make sure I understand this before I #*$&@ something up.
http://www.mountainperformance.com/Files/Download/TSB-1505 EABC fixA.pdf

Remove the solenoid , run the blue hose direct from air-box to the waste-gate. Waste-gate will need to be adjusted for boost after your PCV is on. Gems needs to be unplugged, EABC small black sensor box will need to be removed and unplugged. The sensor in the top of the air-box will be replaced with PCV-TPI version. Is Ulmer giving you a map for this unit?

Back