• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Huge Thanks for Giveaway Ride

murdered141

Snow Punisher
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha sr viper 15 ltx dx, mpi 190 turbo, straight line header, 38" mtx front end, mtx steering, mtx seat, xtx 141" skid and 2.25" power claw track
2019 sidewinder xtx le, sleeping for now
Thank you Yamaha, Tottallyamaha, Tom, Steph and crew, especially to all the vendors who donated merchandise again this year and everyone being there supporting our passion, a huge thanks again.
:yam: ;)! :Rockon:

Big thanks to Mr Sled and Frank the Tank for all their hard work to put this weekend together.

Awesome donations by the site sponsors!!!! Their support for this great technical resource is really appreciated.

Thanks to mr. sled and frank the tank I can only imagine the amount time and work it takes to put that together. Thanks to all the vendors that donate doesn’t seem possible without them. Thanks to all the members provide great info

Not only a big thanks to Mr Sled, Steph, the vendors, and the work Michelle and Megan, and others I may be leaving out who put the Super Bowl party together. What a great organization to be part of.

This was my first and not my last giveaway ride. Already looking forward to next years.
:yam:

Last edited:
Oh man I dont know where to begin with all the Fun at this one! THANK YOU MrSled! Thank You Hurricane. If you all look through my posts you will see why that cold hard metal Stubshaft I won means the world too me. Always have meant to get it but just a $ issue. I could not believe others drawn walked right by it and when my ticket # was called it was still there! MrSled that hug I gave you was right from the heart. Would of kissed ya but would have looked bad!
Had a great Saturday ride with my daughter and another with her and the Off Trail group. Started a bit rough for me 100ft out of Parking Lot! But no pics so it doesnt count right? What a great group of guys and gals. If not for Teamwork most of us would still be out On Top Of the World! I will never forget this one.
9A2A72D4-2D4E-4151-84CD-94AC1A3B55F9.jpeg

Thanks for hosting the ride. It was great to see catch up with a few that I haven’t seen in a few years. We got a little held up Saturday night and made it back to the hotel later I’m still surprised how many people left so early, I was looking to socialize some.
Looking forward to getting back into riding next year!

Thanks for hosting the ride. It was great to see catch up with a few that I haven’t seen in a few years. We got a little held up Saturday night and made it back to the hotel later I’m still surprised how many people left so early, I was looking to socialize some.
Looking forward to getting back into riding next year!
Yeah both bartenders were a little bummed that it emptied out immediately after the prizes were gone.
We hung in there for them. ;)

Another great event. Had a blast and it was great to see everyone again. BIG THANK YOU to all the vendors for there contributions and Tom/Steph for doing this. Wife and I always look forward to this trip the most not only the give away but all the TY people that show up for this. Can't wait until next year.

Back