• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane closed loop with ECU master setup.

HMTurbo

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 LTX-Le
Purchased this last spring and worked good for the one weekend. Now I get nothing but SD_24 code. I'm on my third new O2 sensor without any change. Any tips on what else to look for or check? Would it be possible for someone with this setup to post pics of the connection points?

SD-24 code should go off on dash after sensor warms up. It only lights up upon startup for a little bit. This is normal operation.

If it stays on all the time, and you have changed sensors, the A/F module may be bad. There are lights on the module, read the instructions on the module about the light on the module. I had a module go bad once as I believe the snow and moisture killed it. I now have it mounted up front where it can't get loaded with snow and burn it up.

I replaced the module on mine and all was fine after that.

Edit: Mine was made by AEM. So yours may be different on the LED lights if it the other brand module, the ECU master, I've never seen that module myself to know if it has led lights on it.

Purchased this last spring and worked good for the one weekend. Now I get nothing but SD_24 code. I'm on my third new O2 sensor without any change. Any tips on what else to look for or check? Would it be possible for someone with this setup to post pics of the connection points?
Do you have power to the module itself?

SD-24 code should go off on dash after sensor warms up. It only lights up upon startup for a little bit. This is normal operation.

If it stays on all the time, and you have changed sensors, the A/F module may be bad. There are lights on the module, read the instructions on the module about the light on the module. I had a module go bad once as I believe the snow and moisture killed it. I now have it mounted up front where it can't get loaded with snow and burn it up.

I replaced the module on mine and all was fine after that.

Edit: Mine was made by AEM. So yours may be different on the LED lights if it the other brand module, the ECU master, I've never seen that module myself to know if it has led lights on it.
It doesn't go off after warmup. Don't believe the ECU master version has led lights but I'll check again.

I have the ECU master set up on my sled, it does not have any lights on the module like the AEM. Mine does not show any codes at all when powered up, no Sd - 24 codes...nothing. This past off season I worked with Dave to resolve this issue. When its unplugged it will flash the Sd -24 code continuous with the key on or engine running. Which is exactly where you're at with your set up. The module is not getting powered up, it will flash the code until it can start reading AFR's.

The ECU master is a lot quicker to start up and re act than the AEM version.

Back