• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I think something is wrong with My skis!

jds1000 said:
I was reading about all the front end problems about A arms and skis so I went out to the garage to check Mine. Well the first thing I noticed is that both skis look like they are pointing toward the front of the sled (where the headlight points)! Also both ski loops seem to be pointing up!! Does this sound right?? Another thing is if you look real close both skis look like they aren't laying flat on the concrete floor, it almost looks like they are resting on some kind of bar in the center of the ski. I should also mention that I have pilot skis on My sled so this might not be the same as those who have stockers. Any thoughts??

I think he is lying... :worth:

Naaaaah..I think he is totally for real. I have a friend of a friend of a friend's cousin's best friend have the EXACT same thing happen. It turned out that he had the track installed inside out. Would ya believe that? what a dope!! And upon further inspection he was running Canola oil in the machine....what a moron. Every knows you're supposed to only run vegetable oil.....jeeeeeeeez

But seriously, check your headlight fluid. Sounds like it is low by 5 or 6 gallons and could be throwing the machine off kilter...which we all know how that affects the Johnson rod. Speaking of headlight fluid, you are using the Halogen headlight fluid, correct?

--Steve (O.C.)

My sleds pissing me off everytime I hit a bump my distrubuter cap moves and my sled runs like #*$&@, I have to get out my timing light on the trail plug it in and redo my timing..Any one finf a fix for this???

if i were you i would get out my droplight,plug it into my cordless extension cord and go over the sled from top to bottom,last time i had a problem like this with my car i found it was in the radio,frequency didnt match the dial,took a whole can of squelch to fix that little gremlin,wife was mad,of course she is always mad,she got mad when i broke my arm,she asked me how i did it,i told her that i got ahold of a copy of hustler magazine,i bet you think you know how this story ends huh,nope your wrong,i thought it was a sears and roebuck catalog and i broke my arm filling out order blanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back