• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ice Ripper track Safe or Not

Started the season with mine looking like that. Got 3000 miles on it this year before or went bad. 13000+ miles on track. Running 1.6 ice cobra now
You should be fine. Just keep a eye on it.

Good so far but only put about 300 miles on it. Going up Sunday for a 4 day trip which will probable be last time it is used this year. Will report back after trip.
Really, last ride? The snow is going to be here till May :sled1:

Really, last ride? The snow is going to be here till May :sled1:

Yes I know. (Lot's of snow in the U.P.) Having some issues with my employees at my office that made this past week my last trip this year. Track held up great though! Damaged area didn't get worse and I put about 1000 miles on it after I noticed the initial damage. Thanks for the advise, now I can take my time on track replacement this off season.

Yes I know. (Lot's of snow in the U.P.) Having some issues with my employees at my office that made this past week my last trip this year. Track held up great though! Damaged area didn't get worse and I put about 1000 miles on it after I noticed the initial damage. Thanks for the advise, now I can take my time on track replacement this off season.
Glad it held through the season for you. better deals in the off season.

Back