• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ice Scratchers

newyorker_79

Extreme
I just bought a set of suspension mount ice scratchers, for my '06 Nytro. Any ideas on mounting location, or should I just send them back? Everything is stock.

Attachments

• IMG_3632.JPG
    IMG_3632.JPG
    506.2 KB · Views: 51

hey i put a set on last spring did u get the ones from yamaha? or aftermarket i bought from yamaha last spring and they have these two bolts and bushings that you can mount them behind ur back idler wheels up front i have an 05 rage so up front i got two sets of wheels so i put them behind the back wheels and they fold away nicely it doesnt heat anymore in hard snow pm me if u have any questions about it its fairly easy to install. i would recommend the kit from yamaha as u can keep your idler wheels on.
:4STroke:

Would you mind posting a picture of them mounted on your sled? The only place I can find to mount them, is in the bend in the rail. I'm not sure I want to drill the bend in the rail, considering that's where the hardest hits are taken.

ill take some pics tommoro i might have to email them to you because im not right sure how to change them to use them on this site i mounted mine behind the idler wheels and it works great. ill get a picture then ill try and post it.

I bought aftermarket, but the same basic design. I enabled "show e-mail address", on my profile. You can use that, if you need to, to post pics. Thanks.

Back