• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Ski ice scratchers

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Yamaha Sidewinder LTX-LE
Hello,
I was wondering what the best ski ice scratchers are. I have CA Pro Skis and I would like to install them without drilling any holes.

BOP scratchers for skis. Still good and working well after 4-5 seasons! Only prob is coming up with away to secure them during non use! Wire works best!

BOP scratchers for skis. Still good and working well after 4-5 seasons! Only prob is coming up with away to secure them during non use! Wire works best!
I bought a set of ski scratchers and they came with a mount for when not in use....hold please.

I use the yamaha rail mounted with great success. Have for years they are reasonably priced easy to mount. Only down side to them they don’t like reverse very much. They only bend back a few times and then they break off

They are easy to mount is why I like them and very effective in cooling.
You can find them in the Yamaha online website

I had a set of aftermarket Ski Doo rail mount scratchers that wouldn't fit on the rails due to wheel placement. I fabbed up some aluminum brackets to mount them to the wear bar studs on a set of Curve skis. Also used a piece of heaven stainless wire to hold them in the stored position.
No holes drilled and works great.

20221229_102929.jpg

20221229_103009.jpg

20221229_102940.jpg

Back