• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Idle stall

Clamb

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
02 Sx viper Er 15 sr viper xtx
just wondering if anybody has had a issue like me. Just rolled over 2000 miles and two times when I was turning right at low speed like one or two mile an hour my sled stalled out. Two other times when I coasted to a stop it stalled out it starts right back up and runs fine and when I brake two a stop it's fine and when I coast to a stop after the two stalls it didn't do it never had it happen before just annoying any ideas?

No codes? First year I got mine it did that accompanied by a P code just once. 15 flash eliminated that.

No no codes and it is a 15 I would imagine it has that flash-what did you have to do to fix the tps

No but I have a service manual is it in there

Turn your key to the on position (not start) and hold bottom left and right button for 5 sec to bring up troubleshoot menu scroll down to tps

Yes just did thank you I will look into that tomorrow thanks good thinking

I will post after I check it out

Mine was out when I cranked bars to the right causing my sled to stall
So check with bar cranked right left and center
Make sure to press throttle and release.
Mine showed 0% when bars were cranked right until I pushed and released thottle and it showed 4%

Back