• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm almost READY!

mikeb

Expert
I was thinking that with early the snow in PA that we would have a decent start of the season this year. Now looking at the long range forecast it will be January before there is any hope of good sledding.

Just hope we don’t have another 4 week season. I spent a ton of $$$ on the sled this year. Need to amortize over some miles and smiles.

I luv the sport but it is hard to justify the costs.

I hear you man. If its a bad winter for riding we'll just have to keep driving north until we find snow. ;)!

Maine and Quebec usually gets good snow according riders from up there.
If you have to go west to get snow, where and how far do you have to go?

mikeb said:
I was thinking that with early the snow in PA that we would have a decent start of the season this year. Now looking at the long range forecast it will be January before there is any hope of good sledding.

Just hope we don’t have another 4 week season. I spent a ton of $$$ on the sled this year. Need to amortize over some miles and smiles.

I luv the sport but it is hard to justify the costs.

Put it on the tar in the summer, that's what I did!!!!

When I grow up I'll do the same and have one of the kids driving it, I'm too fat to get decent 60ft not to speak of ETs LOL

Back