• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

innovate,, problem

sneakattak88

Expert
at any given time i get a flash E9 on my innovate guage,, any ideals why? i looked on their site, but no mention, besides all that all seems good.

kinda found problem,, says something about voltage loss, humm weird!! well i think ive had eneugh of this,, looks like im going to replace,, honestly this thing has been a piece of crap since day 1,,,

Dan,

FLYBYU is right, and also check the little red power wire and others. Those wires are so small that they can break easily at the splices and terminals, etc. Typically what I've had to fix on them...

innovate

Man, I just got done with installing that brand...it was the same. Got E9. E9 is low voltage. I had pulled power off the ignition switch and it was only 11.4. A ONE VOLT loss from battery. Insane recommended a bus off battery to run stuff, I couldnt find parts so I wired lc 1 from batt to a lighted switch . I turn on my key, turn on switch and let it heat up the o2 sensor and it has worked great. Now I have my fuel pump off ignition switch too.....gotta move that one too. Good luck, hope that helps. Oh ya.....Directions were wrong with mine..it said to ground one of three wires in a seperate spot, BUT all grounds go to same spot, that took care of the interference I was seeing.

Muskrat

Back