• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

insane mtx video

yamalube

Veteran
i am not sure if any one has seen this video on youtube but i seen it and i was like :Rockon: because it is a stock 2008 mtx with a 19 top tooth and a powerclaw track,and i noticed that that suespison is pretty coupled. then i got thinking if the new 162 could do that with the added length of the sled and i got thinking if the new 153 could do that because of the tunnel,because the tunnel comes a far ways out off back of the sled and i thought the tunnel might scape before she will go that straight up,i thought it might hit and make it come back down because in 08 and 09 the length of the skid is pretty much flush wit the tunnel just like the 162 is on the new one, but the 2010 and 2011 153 is a almost a foot back from being flush with the tunnel so i dont think she is gonnna come that staight up and i dont think the 162 is gonna wheelie like because of the added length. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijdhGLTMjeY :yam: :yam: :yam: :yam:

Not much of a wheelie seeing as they are both hitting a bank to bring the front end up. Not to mention no helmets.

I had seen that video in the past and was very impressed! I wish I could get my MTX to do that on command. If anyone knows how to set up the suspension to get some ski lift let me know. I don't want to have a wheelie monster but I wish I could do it every now and then.

well the guy in the video has a timbersled moutain tamer skid so it is coupled a nice litttle bit and a powderclaw track with a 19 top tooth and he calms that is it. if you want your sled wheeling let your limter straps all the way out at the front put your rear shock and springs on soft so that the rear is soft and put the front shock on hard as it can go and try that out see if you like it and just adjust from there to get her wheelieng

Might be cool if you ride flat land, if your sled does that in the mountains you are stuck.

look at the snow. Its called traction. Mine will wheelie like that also with good traction. kmod skid powerclaw track 19/40 gearing stock motor for one more week. it is a nice wheelie!! :Rockon:

mine will not do that with the timbersled mine will not even carry the front coming off a creek embankment if have the set up with a timbersled that will allow the sled to do that i would like to know what it is!!!

Back